Bandit is Fat, But I don't have swine flu! Part 2

Well, As I expected. :/
I couldn't take the drivers test. Not eligible since I haven't had my license for a full year yet.
So June 30th 2010, looks like I got another drivers test :P
I gotta say, kinda glad I couldn't. I want some time to get more comfortable with driving, plus I don't want to be critiqued for awhile, getting sick of it. >.>"

In other news, my sickness seems to be starting to subside, no longer have as much of a stomach ache as I did earlier today. We also finally got the Ortho appointment, so Imma gettin' my retainer fixed...finally :P

Also, more chatter of PR and his supposed show. But still dunno about that. So this will be the last time I'll mention it. All I can say is, I have planned production to start on the October long weekend (which is 5 days), hopefully it might get started, and even have a finished movie by November. I also might just be lazy and make some trippy Halloween Flash, since it's coming up.

Finally,

▲▲

2 comments: