An Update of events!

PR series: The plot of the series was seen as questionable and confusing, and seen to be not interesting enough to a bunch of 13 year old boys. It is currently being re-looked at, from new angles. Characters may be switched and/or dropped.

Decline of RPLO: "Still happening"

Drivers Ed: Finished my 2 week course, final lesson was today. Final Test is Tuesday if I can take it. Passing means my intermediate license. Will post results, if I take the test or not, and whether I pass or not.

Manga & Anime: Gonna read up more 1/2 Prince, and maybe watch more Dokuro-Chan. Still gotta find time for that though..

PTE: This is the 6th post, counting the Review. More reviews of assortedness to come, I assure you. And more posts to come as well.

School: Got Drama Tech Meeting Monday. Still looking into guitar club, no updates on that yet. Drama was last known 'in decline'.

Other: I FINALLY ACQUIRED MORE ROOT BEER! HUZZZZZZZAHHH! (And also I had a 711 slurpee on thursday during practicing driving in drivers ed! [we were on break] )

More updates to come when they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment