Attempt at a longer Post than Snowfire's post

Now Don't get me wrong. I'm a fan of Matt Damon (Still), but I'm not attracted to him or anything. (He's Married ;_;) The point is, I have a new celebrity Crush ($20 says you can figure out who it is before I even tell you). The new famous person I got my eye on is Taylor swift, and not because of the whole Kayne west incident, or cuz I randomly chose my new crush, really its her music. She's a good singer : D

Also, I'm sick of school. It's really a hassle to get up everyday at such an early hour, and try to be, well first of all, try to actually stay awake. Secondly It's hard to even function. Thirdly, it's hard to be sociable when all your thinking about is how terrible it is that its 9am and you're not in bed still. And then homework and all that other crap. Cant wait til Winter break.

In other news, I'm going to try to participate in Improv on friday.
It's going to take WILL POWER, RISK TAKING, AND A CAN OF ROOT BEER.
But I shall try :3

I also decided that I'm sick of spending all my time on 4chan.
So, I've decided to quit visiting. I haven't visited since Friday, So I figure I'm doing alright for starters.

Also, Business penguin's script is almost done recording. The new script features just 3 characters, And one character only gets one line, so It's really just two characters.
It's sorta funny, but still, It's business penguin. EXPECT NOTHING SPECIAL :D

Finally, It's Homework Sunday v_v; every sunday is homework sunday. I'd do homework friday, but I'm usually too drained by then. I'd do it saturday, but there's usually something going on on saturdays. So, Homework Sunday will probably stay homework Sunday...for now.

3 comments: