BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

So, In recent news I GOT SUPER SMASH BROS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
...except now I need a controller that isnt as fail as the wii remote.
That will come in time. :D

Also, Between The 12-17 of november, I was kinda sleep deprived. And I accidentally a few blog posts, and basically most of PTE. So I figure I should go to bed earlier.
...Or fall asleep in class more.
...whichever works.
...Sorry for the inconvience!

I'm feeling lazy, So I'm going to sum up the rest of my latest post in point form which will not go into detail:

-Crap flashes done, lasted 1 day (lol)
-New movies on the way (not really though...)
-Plans to get someone a boifday gift (Now should I mail it or deliver it personally via plane trip...?)
-PTE being fixed up again (to some extent anyway)
-1000 ended awhile ago (New plan[s] underway)
-I ♥ Link (This will not spawn a conflict)
-www.leekspin.com (ITS A TRAP)

k dats it

3 comments:

  1. To comment, in point form which will not go into detail:
    -gamecube controllers FTW
    -you don't need to get me anything
    -and you wish it won't start a conflict XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. mariosonicmegaman

    I HEART TOON LINK :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love Regular link though

    Just not toon. >D

    ReplyDelete