DESUcember

ZOMG SOMETHING REALLY SCARY HAPPENED TODAY.
I RECOGNIZED EVERYONE IN MY CLASSES.
ITS LIKE...THE WORLD...IS GETTING SMALLER?
Nah im probably just tripping after watching too much caramelldansen.

SPEAKING of Caramelldansen, the newest latest obsession since root beer (still awesome), Bandit (Still hot) and Paperclips (Still fashionable), I have watched it countless times. then i watch all the different versions. then i got the wallpapers. then I got the screensaver. Then I animated Riccy to do the caramelldansen.

...SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Anyway in other news, A new design for the Internetwork Character Ark was created, And was approved by Ark himself, as well as PJ. Whats next for OBP and their 12 characters? Only fate will tell.

Also I got my wii internet working and such, added my friend Jay and stuffs, pretty epic.

Finally, Welcome to December. 3 weeks left of school til Xmas, Kday, Me getting killed, Winter Break, New Years, Me getting killed again, My sister going on a holiday trip, me being lazy and doing nothing, me getting killed again...

**Note: Ignore the fact its posted like, 5 damn minutes before December. God domn my impatience.**

No comments:

Post a Comment