Boredom takes over!

I AM BORED.

In case you couldn't tell. It's strange really, That I'm so bored. Semester 2 has just started, going to have some holidays soon and stuff, but...I dunno. =_= Nothing's really happening.

I *finally* started making/writing/drawing the animanga-r comic. So far I've got about 15 pages or so, which is wonderfully fast progress. [figuring that I've been working at about ~5 pages per day] I have no idea at this point how long it will be, or how many pages it will end up at. The good news is [besides the fact I'm actually making it] that it also makes a lot more sense than the original plot though.

Also, if you haven't watched this AMAZING movie, you should totally check it out: Click Here

-_- This boredom is annoying; But at least I have Animanga-R to help entertain me :P

~Riccy

No comments:

Post a Comment