Highschool Wasteland

Here's what Semester 2's lookin' like:

Film Studies:
Sounds like I get to watch movies, make creative assignments and work with moreso the type of stuff I'm used of. Should be good, the teacher seems nice as well. Dont really know anyone in that class though.

L.A.:
Teacher is awesome. His name's Don apparently, and he CAN say that with a Brooklyn accent. I figure I'll still end up with a 70% at best though, but he says that he will go over essay making properly with us, so there is hope that I will one day make an essay that isn't trash.
Dont know anyone in that class yet though.

Lunch:
Same ol', same ol'. I'll probably spend more time in the library like the loser I am. Sad thing is, they 'upgraded' the computers, so no more playing with Adobe Flash. :(

Spare/Calm:
C.A.L.M. doesn't start til April, so i got 2.5 months of 88 minutes to kill per day. I've got some plans in mind.

Math 20 Pure:
Dunno Anyone.

Also Spoiler Code doesn't work with this template; So I'll be upfront about it: IM SCREWD!

And that's that. Cya next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment