Going on Vacation soon!

March Meet is coming up soon, and as much as it 'saddens' me to say it, PTE will remain un-posted on until I return. [Yes, I just made up a word.]

The Reason being, I figure I'm probably going to be pretty busy. As well, M.M. is also a vacation to me, and PTE is more for my daily life. However, I'll probably make some sort of post mentioning all the craziness that happens on March Meet when I return.

Now then, in other news, An exam of the math variety threatens my very modest math mark. It is coming up this Tuesday, and I can say honestly I am a bit worried, and definitely not excited.
The worst part about it will be that I have a spare before math, so I'll be sitting at a table for over an hour, just worrying about it. Sigh.

Finally, If you are wondering, The Animanga-R Blog may or may not be still posted on during March Meet, figuring the 93 Page comic will be shown to other staff. I haven't decided yet, But I'll probably decide by the next PTE post. [Which will be the last one before March Meet, Jeez I hope I remember to post it XD]

4 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment