PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

Now, I know that PTE is supposed to closed until April 7th, but I have 3 VERY important service announcements in which I'd like to inform you, the reader(s), of.

Now then, First Announcement is, I have now finished making a youtube video of Animanga-R, in which was called the 'Secret project'. It's kinda random skits thrown together and such, and its pretty good I'd say. I decided to upload it tonight because I finally finished it here during March Meet.

Anyway, Here's the Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrSN7176XI

Second Announcement: I must confess. I think I am in love. The girl I like likes the same things I like. She likes cats. I like cats. She lieks mudkipz. I liek mudkipz. She's insane. I'm insane. She's an evil plotting mastermind. I'm an evil plotting mastermind. [Well only on weekends.] Anyway, enough about how alike we are. The actual announcement is this: Snowfire, I love you.

Third Announcement: I am now a member of Team Rocket. What up.

No comments:

Post a Comment