Tonsil and Adenoid Overload Failure [T.A.O.F.]

I am sick.

But the strange thing is, what I have wouldn't show up on Wikipedia. It's no disease, nor flu.

Basically, It's a crummy set of tonsils and adenoids.[And 'Crummy' is putting it nicely.] One's that can't function when I get a simple virus without messing up my respiratory and digestive systems. Yay.

Long story short, I'll probably hafta get my tonsils out soon. (soon being before april 15, 2011, as once I am over 18 removing the tonsils will become a risky procedure.)
Until then, here's a list of some symptoms I have thanks to T.A.O.F.:
-Clogged Nose
-Drowsiness
-Fatigue
-Depression
-Stomach Ache
-Loss of Appetite
-Headache
-Fever
-Nausea
-Sore Throat

I'd better be rid of the virus and T.A.O.F. by March Meet...OR ELSE I'll probably be pretty ticked off.



No comments:

Post a Comment