Brutal Week: Meloncholy Monday

This week kicked off brutally.

First, I checked my bike lock when I was in the garage, worked fine. Got to school, couldn't get the Bike lock open.Uselessly tried for about 20 minutes, making myself look like a total tool who can't even open a little lock. I basically ended up leaving the thing and just went to class, with my bike unlocked. I was lucky enough to find it there at lunch. I rode my bike home, wasting my whole lunch hour and spare. My cousin was nice enough to lend me his lock since mine was broken. I rode back to school, got to class, which was math and, well, math is very boring. Then after, I went to unlock the now locked bike of mine, and wouldn't you know? The lock was also not working right. I had to fiddle with the lock til I finally eventually got it. Took another 10 minutes, but at least I didn't have class to go to.

Now then, if you think I swear too much, you can go

SCRATCH THAT, SPOILER CODES DONT WORK CORRECTLY ON THIS TEMPLATE EITHER LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment