Brutal Week: Wrathful Wednesday

The middle day of Brutal Week has proven to be the most brutal thus far.
Granted, on Melancholy Monday I had REALLY terrible luck, [Damn Bike locks] but today, the reality of how hard this week was going to be set in. Got second quiz in math back, 46%. [Epic Fail] Tomorrow's unit test will be the greatest fail ever done by me. [Brace for >40%]

I also had to do an essay for L.A., and that actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A bit challenging, but I didn't feel the usual 'Oh jeez I'm screwed' feeling that usually assists every in-class essay I do. Not to say that this essay wasn't a total fail, I'm sure I'll find out that depressing mark next week or something. [At least next week won't be as brutal as this one.]

Finally, After the math quiz blow, I was in a crabby mood. Went to the vidja store, was too crappy to even be friendly with the vidja store owner or his son. I feel like a dick now, but at the time I was just really feeling like trash. Jeez.

I can't wait til this damn week is over. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment