Riccium Collection is out!

Click here to go watch it, via Newgrounds. A youtube version may also get made later.

This now closes the Riccium Collection case, and thus proves that despite my endless laziness, I do get things done sometimes.

Now on to other news, I actually got a video camera! I've been thinking of getting one since last year, but my mom was holding off til she could find a good enough deal. She got this one for 17 bucks, all accessories included, so I'd say she made a wise decision.
Since I have a video camera, I'm also going to dip into trying to make real-time movies as opposed to all animations. That isn't to say that I won't also be making more animations, more so to say that expect more to come eventually.

There has also been discussion of changing this blog to 'www.OBP.blogspot.com'. OBP stands for Olzow Bros Productions, named for Pj and I. Though if this were to be changed to that, I'd probably have Pj blogging here too, if he ever did. T'was just a discussion though, it's staying Party♥Star/Animanga-R/??? for now. :P

I'm also reorganizing the area around my compy, so I can has my geetar out whilest I has my movies handy and my compy handy. HOBBIEZ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment