Two Tickets To Paradise

Saturday I might be going bowling with my sister and L.L.. I dunno yet though.

I also might be making a small flash to celebrate April 15th. I'm thinking of making a sweet rave party flash of all the Animanga-R characters. We'll see though.

I have an interview thing for a class on Friday April 16th. I can already tell it will go bad. I'm not too worried about it though. I'm going to at least put some effort into my portfolio so it won't be terribad.

I also finally got my new computer set up. And got all the March Meet photos online. After Firefox crashing about 7 times. Also I hafta still get a serial number for flash Cs4 or I won't be able to make flash otherwise. Well I could, and probably will, but that means I'll be downgrading flash. That could be a good thing, or a bad thing. I dunno.

I'm out of root beer again. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment