All the Characters!

For teh lulz, I thought I'd try listing off all the characters I've come up with. I'll likely miss a few, but that's only due to having to stretch my mind back over a decade's worth of characters.

Here goes:
Riccy/Eric/Erico/Rico/Ric Olzow
Tino Dude
Tim Junt
Jenny Boliparte
Amy Raasolae
SN Ninja
Bridget Junt
Tanya
Duduria
Pyrathor
Chimhazzard
Eristoplation
Viper
Clara
Musik Wizard
Ghist
Kenji The Ninja
Rin
Jo
Brittany Boliparte
David The Potato
Sn Chemist
Tornadod
Mr. Nygo
Torn
Winnie
Cal
Victoria
Monty
Hal
Quintin
Otto
John
Charlotte
Ed
Whitney
Regina
Brandon
American Eric
P.R.
R.R.
F.R.
Z.N.R.
The SN
Egg Guy
Ergon Von Heinkerschnicken
Dudley Duszie Kabboziers
Samara's Curse

And here's a list of characters that I did not make, but do/did use in projects:
Business Penguin
Joey
Matt
Dancing Six Flags Guy
Mr. T
Success Troll
P.J. Olzow
L.L.
Arky D.
Jay
Bo
Enzo

...LONG LIST IS LONG!

2 comments: