PARTY HARD MODE IS GO

Hello friends,

Another event of mine is coming up. I started celebrating this event in 2009, and It's known as 'PARTY HARD MODE' (sometimes referred to as PARTY HARD WEEK).

It originated from the internet, of course.

However, I celebrate it differently than the internet. PARTY HARD MODE lasts between 4-5 days. The only song I listen to is Andrew WK's 'Party Hard', and when I can, I BLAST IT AS LOUD AS I CAN!!!! The point of doing this event is to mark some astronomically great upcoming event. I'm celebrating it for TWO events this year. The events I'm celebrating it for is FINAL WEEK '10!!! (WOOT!!!) and JULY!!! (YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!1!!!one!!)

Now that I've broken my ! button, I should mention that PARTY HARD MODE starts Monday and will last until either Thursday or Friday. Or whenever I get sick of the Party Hard song. Because seriously, 4 days of the same song gets really irritating after awhile. :P

Both PTE AND Animanga-R Blogs WILL be affected. You'll see how on either Sunday night or Monday.

That's all for now! DON'T FORGET TO PARTY HARD!! :D

Party Hard Mode, 2009, Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment