Bros, British people, Quebec, and Video Game Music

Today has been a really lazy day. My sister went to see her boyfriend since he got back like yesterday. My moms at work. My cousins at work. My dads still in Russia. So I had the house to myself and basically I've just been playing vidya games and listening to music all day.

Speaking of my dad, turns out he has to stay in Russia an extra week. =( But they've guaranteed that he will be home after the 4th week.

In other news I met this guy, he's part of the LL circle, and he's nice. I feel kinda bad cuz due to a mix-up on Friday, I seemed like a real douche to him. He might start ignoring me on Monday, which if so life back to 'normal', otherwise maybe I'll make a new friend :P

Seriously my evil nature is becoming as much a problem as my laziness. I'll fix it...eventually. (lol)

Also in recent news Math class changed my opinion of British people to a positive one. And Film class changed my view of Quebec to a negative one. Except Quebecois Women. I like them. :P
...On that note I still hate math. That's an opinion that will never change though. :D

It's also PJ's Birthday Today. You don't hafta get him a present, but you should maybe check out his blog, (Maybe even leave a comment or something :P) or even go watch Some of his Movies. (They're better than mine :P)

Finally, This. Vidya Game Music ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment