Funky


ok so

Exam #2 is done and I don't think I completely failed at it but we'll see outlook uncertain

In other news I'm like better but somehow not (?) so basically let's just say I'm better because otherwise I'll be posting about my bad health forever

Also I'm still having the obsession with Sim City. Its been like 4 days straight or maybe more I've lost track of time now. But I took the time to plan out Jenny's Quiz so it will be awesomer maybe. Also since I've been so obsessed its like I fell off the face of the earth cuz thats what I was doing all the time instead of chatting and stuff. Sorry for anyone who was offended of my non-existance

Finally Exam #3 next friday then semester 2 also im hanging out with my sister sometime soon should be cooooooool

No comments:

Post a Comment