GRADUATION!!!

Now before you go crazy and start asking how I'm ending this early, its only the GRAD CEREMONY tomorrow. I'm not really done til early June. (Not counting exams) That being said, THE END IS NEAR! :D

In other news, I'm skipping school Thursday. Nobody in my grades really going anyway. (Day after grad, etc. ) It'll be the first time that I've ever skipped an entire day of school (non-accidental). With that I will now have another 4 day weekend, I'll maybe try to actually do some work during this one.

Speaking of work, Jenny's Quiz is very likely to be delayed on demo release. The full version remains set for June 30th though. I'll have to see about the demo, if I am going to reschedule I'll post new date(s) next post.

Finally, To all fellow grads of 2011:

No comments:

Post a Comment