Animu & Final Week

Thanks to a friend of mine in Advanced Drawing, I've slipped back into the anime phase. AFTER 4 YEARS AND FINALLY GETTING OUT OF IT I MEAN REALLY

Moral of the story: friends are influential. Never forget this.

That aside, the anime that drew me back in is 'Angel Beats'. I could give a long review thing like I did for that other anime in 2009, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut nah.
If you wanna see it, go see it, I recommend it (its not long either). If you don't, it's cool.

In other news, FINAL WEEK IS HERE, STARTING MONDAY!!!! I'll be setting PTE into Party Hard Mode starting Sunday night. For those who remember, PTE turns all fancy and blasting music and every post is spam and its blinding and ITS THE BEST MAN!!!
Also I'll report on the last day pranks, if any happen. I'm kinda doubting it though, the final day has been shortened to only a morning. Smart move, wise Principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment