AIM BACK FOR GOOD

...Probably.

Anyway, I went down to North Dewkota (I say Dewkota because to me, it seemed that Mountain Dew was really popular there) and bought a bunch of stuff, like T-shirts, Cereal, Candy, you know, sound investments.
And yeah I had a great time, funnest thing to happen to me since school ending. :P

In other news, this is a reminder that as of august I'm supposively switching to bussing. What that means is if you want me to come over, expect at least a one hour delay, depending on bus schedules. You'll also need to bear with me as I learn the buses and system.
Biking is also an option in warmer months but that may take 1-3 hours. The true time has not been tested as I have yet to attempt it.

Finally, I have yet to get Flash again. I'm gonna get it eventually, and try to make a flash idea, maybe one good enough to start bringing in $. We'll see how that works out.
For now, I've mainly just been playing vidya games, mostly Minecraft. :P

Pic unrelated, but comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment