Confusion, Sleep, Poison.... and The Rules of Riccy

So it's been a wild week or so since my mom has left, responsibility has surprised me with its sudden extensiveness and thus 'settling in' has been less than easy.
Part of that wild week has been learning buses, which until now I've been doing wrong. (As expected) Because of which, I have decided to make a list of 'The Rules of Riccy' (something similar to The rules of the Internet - a survival guide that I must use to get through life here lol)

THE RULES OF RICCY: VERSION 1.01

1. Do not take advice from Your Sister.
2. Do NOT take advice from Your Sister.
3. Advice from your Uncle is always Trustworthy.
4. Calm. Yourself. Down.
5. Money is always tight. Except when its not. In your case, it always is.
6. WHAT'S GOIN ON?
7. The 16 doesn't run to your neighbourhood past 6pm. Get the Dart.
8. Your assignment is due tomorrow. WORK ON IT
9. Never (gonna) give (you) up.
10. Courtesy is Key. Stop being a douche.
11. ????

The list will grow and change as I think of more :P


2 comments: