A further examination of my first vlog movie

SO I REALIZE NOW THAT I FORGOT TO ASK QUESTIONS, OR ANSWER ANY, AND I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT MAKING IT AND I DUNNO WHY BUT YEAH.

So yeah I realize its probably gonna get me in a pile of trouble for having a swear (BUT I CENSORED IT) and for not being long enough and that I should've prepared more but yeah.

As for the DV cable thing, I recorded my room on an old school video camera. Long story short I learnt the hard way that usbs dont work the way I thought they did, and I now need a dv cable (which Pj has offered to provide me once he comes back :P Cuz hes awesome like that)

Also yeah my computer seriously crapped out 3 times recording it, which attributes to how it is. I did have to do a bunch of re-recording and stuff and yeaahhh.

I hate my webcam.

And Windows Live movie maker.

And windows movie maker XP edition works but it killed the quality.

So I just got like errything working against me here.

2 comments: