Universe City [Semesturr 1]

OK so

here's how things are looking so far:

Arts 1110: Solid course which should help me turn my absolute failure of essays into mediocre literature. TA seems nice and heard good about the prof.

Math 1500: So I found math pure in university....

...and I'm going to be doing a quiz and some thorough testing to see where my math skills stand, as I see it they are nowhere near ready for calculus. The results will speak more than my opinion though.

However this course may be detrimental to one of the paths I want to take to get a certain degree. I may have to bite the grindstone for it.

Will update results on this matter next post. Probably.

Environmental Design 1600: It has a bit of an advanced drawing feel to it, but I'm putting my faith that it won't turn into that and that I won't totally hate the course. It seems more loose than Advanced drawing, plus less...drawing.... And the prof seems awesome too :P We'll have to see what happens.

Economics 1010: N/A, will Cover in a later post

Environmental Design 1660: N/A, will Cover in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment