Year 1 Over!

It's over, it's done with! Now to just wait for final marks and see how I did.

What can I say? Stats exam wrecked me and Macro-Economics went unsurprisingly yet unnervingly well.

The application-ing has begun already, but has not hit full swing yet. My resume is as polished as I can make it.

In the meantime, while applying goes on and waiting for calls or lack thereof occurs, I am also scrambling to finish JQ. I'm on the final mode, 2 questions in, with all coding done. The biggest slow down I'm finding is question making. If I were to do this project over again, the first thing I'd do is either plan out all questions in advance, or hire sometime to do it for me. I'm up the creek on that decision, but hey, this is an experimental project.

On an unrelated note, I swear making Jenny's Quiz has somehow made me better at taking multiple choice tests. Might be the understanding of psychology behind question making? I dunno lol.

Finally, to all readers who still have exams to take, whether it be tomorrow or 2 months from now, I say, Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment