Drills Infinity: A Division of Solution




RICE has been considered a vast success, though I still have a long road ahead of me in terms of communications. However, another interesting issue has popped up, and having weighed every option, the best solution seems to be to mimic that which I've done before. These psuedo-solutions, being only fancy company/project sounding names, seems to be working for me, for whatever reason, hence why I have decided to give Drills Infinity a try.
Drills Infinity (Which the drills portion is derived from a character from a game whose infamous for her drill-shaped bangs, infinity because the enterprise name is actually the word 'Drills' infinity repeated) is a simple-task-oriented enterprise, which mostly focuses on focusing. (lol) It also seeks to improve organizational skills and time management.
Solutions! Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment