patch

LAST TIME ON A VERY SPECIAL PTE POST

yeah so I've been rather sick for a bit now, but have finally been getting better.
I also have had a Clone High phase, leading to a (rather inevitable) phase  dedicated to the band "Abandoned Pools".
 I'd actually known about this show for a long time but had never really taken the time to actually sit down and watch it. Liked it hella more this time, very witty show. This also happens to be my first shift from a 'herp derp animez only' when it comes to studying animation.

I'll never be able to be a soap opera Tv watcher at this rate ._.

Also Calgary Trip coming this February likely to mess up seeing anyone during reading week at all.
WHY IS BEING HERE ASDFPOAKFSDPOFAKSDPFASDFASDF

More news later

have a picture





 

No comments:

Post a Comment