Green Light, Blackout, FLOOD

First order of news: I have been Green Lit for work! This means that the time for Germany has been successfully granted and I will be keeping my job past July!

Second order of news: A few days ago my work had a blackout. Right before my shift started too. Long story short it was an interesting day of work, I played security guard for the first hour of my shift til the power came back on.

Final order of news: If you haven't heard it yet you may have heard it here first: New City and surrounding areas is experiencing flooding. I can safely say that flooding was not on my list of reasons to leave hometown, and that flooding is no longer a 'only happens to hometown' excuse.
Flooding here is rare though so it's kinda shocking to see it is flooding.
For those worried I live up high so I'm alright as things stand.
My grandmother out here however was evacuated and is now staying with us until further notice.

The chaos never ends. I should post more.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're safe, I was going to text you to ask but if things were hectic I didn't want to be a bother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and never be afraid to text me, I'll always try to respond if I can, you can never bother me :)

      Delete
  2. always wild in calgary

    ReplyDelete