SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

Alright, It's more of a "Hey, you want a nice long read about nothing?" sort of thing, but  finally I made a new post on my animation blog again. It mostly covers issues of being a person trying to create things vs. life itself. Check it out if that sounds interesting to you!

Since I'm on an advertising roll, I'll also mention SamiaAntha's latest new video for Christmas.
I also wonder what happened to MissBrekel? If I were to guess, she's probably being plagued with the same sort of issues as me...

Also GamerJay, because he too makes digital tunes.

Alright I'm done advertising. FOR NOW


 


8 comments:

  1. >mfw i realized its the minecraft background

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plague is the I-hate-editing-itis... I keep meaning to upload but yeah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats pretty coincidental since from what I understand, your beau loves editing moving pictures.

      COMBINE AND SUCCEED!

      Delete
    2. I know, and he's suggested this on multiple occasions, but I find it sort of embarrassing, like the idea of someone cleaning your house for you.
      It sounds awesome because you don't have to do it, until you realize there are some things you don't want people to see.

      Delete
    3. I somewhat understand, I'd really hope he wouldn't judge you for what you record. I suppose I'd understand better if what I make wasn't so ridiculous always, if someone edited stuff I make they'd do better than me probably XP
      But then it would be longer than 6 seconds... and I can't have that... I kinda miss FNWER. Just kinda.

      Delete
  3. mabey you should start fnwer again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not. :P

      But a successor "vlog" or something I'll think about
      I meant to make em for zeekydude but then laziness

      Delete