PTE steps in a new direction

If you hadn't noticed yet, I created and put up a new little device on PTE today, the PTE Test Your Luck. It's a simple little thing that randomly chooses how lucky you are. (Which in itself tells you your luck honestly, figuring its complete chance of what you'll get. (Note: Tester results are a 1/27 chance))

It was fun and easy to whip up and it may not the last of its kind. I've thought about how Flash and PTE can be integrated more and I may do more things in flash for PTE (aside from the usual banners) in order to make PTE more entertaining and give more reason to keep coming back to visit. Plus, playing in flash so much may help me with coding and getting ideas for other projects I've been working on.

In other news, today was the best shift of work I had all month. (after coincidentally getting "Extremely Lucky" on the test your luck...) The bosses I had there were all the most relaxed, customers bottomed out over an hour before close, tasks all went easier than expected, I even got out early. The only downside is that I imagine tomorrow mornings shift will now be the polar opposite, as my luck tends to do that. (Flip extremes; One day is really good next is utterly awful, vice versa.)

I'm curious to ask now: What sort of things would be interesting to see on PTE? Quizzes? Games? Movies? Comics? More Gadgets?





2 comments:

  1. dat aniamte you made http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/582350

    ReplyDelete