THE MYSTERY CLOCK FOR REAL THIS TIME I SWE

I didn't wanna say anything because I'm paranoid about rumors and things spreading hyper-speed thanks to social networks so I held off saying this until all was in place.

The mystery clock marked the day that I was and did put in my Two Weeks Notice.
As of the 21st, I will be done work. I will be organizing references and my resume in the meantime, trying to prep it for a radio job or new job next year.

The decision to quit came about as a mixture of needing to leave for full time school and needing to leave due to being out of province for indeterminate time in August (I may be coming yes...). I did not want to wait til August to quit because if I did I'd have to take time off (which would NOT be guarenteed) for the indeterminately long trip and once I got back from said trip would have to quit right after to ensure I didn't end up with school and work overlapping.

So I shot early to avoid issues. I lose $200, do not pass go. But I do get to improve my health (Many scratches and bonks from work) and stress levels will shoot down once I'm done. So I think I can deal with losing out on a bit of cash for the sake of doing better in every other regard.

In other news, as you may or may not have noticed, PTE has a New Banner. You may have also noticed the Newly Upgraded PTE TEST YOUR LUCK (is my misuse of capital Letters bothering you yet.)
The upgrade comes as a bug was found in the original PTE Test Your Luck, wherein a certain frame wasn't firing due to the way AS2 works. Long story short it now works, as well I've added 5 or 6 new outcomes. (Feel free to try to find them all!)
Also I should mention that now, if you click and obtain a luck level, if you click again on the outcome, it will reset, so you can test it again with more ease. 

If you're bored and want more rambling of mine, there's a new post on a blog I haven't posted on in six months HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment