Swirling Skies

Yesterday was quite an interesting day, as New City nearly had a tornado. I had to take my dog and hide out downstairs for a solid hour as a precaution. Apparently aside from really strong wind and a bit of hail , nothing came to fruition, at least near me.
I count my blessings, as it was a frightening situation that worked out for the best.

In other news, I just finished a 6 day work stretch, now my hours are scaling back a bit which I don't mind one bit.
I'm soon to sort out my schooling, I have tuition paid (Which cleared my accounts...whee..) and just have planning second semester courses left to do.
More school news will come as it does.

Aside from all that, it's business as usual.


3 comments:

  1. was a tornado warning in gimili while we were here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it dident hit us thankfully

      Delete
    2. dayum, you too eh. very glad it didnt too.

      Delete