[Business] Practicum Planning Begins!

Call me a necromancer because it's time to resurrect!
Drills Infinity to be specific.

Yes, that.

I'm going to be starting slow, organizing resume and scouting potential positions and locations. By Internetwork Day, I intend to have at least 10 applications out, cover letter to send button.

I'm quite honestly just as anxious about this as I was when I started RURP 5 years ago. (For those who don't know or remember that, that was the initiative to get into University. And Drills is the career initiative.)
I'm basically where I was in 2012 when trying to get a job to stay. Though this time, the situations not as dire. But if I don't get this practicum done, I don't graduate...so this is dire in it's own way.

This may be the biggest hurdle this year... aside from essay-writing.
Probably still safer than essays though.


5 comments: