[Health] Unwise Wisdom

A while back in Hometown I got my top wisdom teeth pulled. They came out relatively quick and painlessly and the fact they only needed pulling was amazing.

Flash forward to now, the bottom wisdoms are a different story. They attempted to start coming in, and my left bottom wisdom is now creating a sickness loop that can never be broken. My right one is slowly breaking through the gums, but as my lower gum-line is tiny, it has not enough space and is extremely likely to impact.

Abridged version is I now have meds to take, and an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow morning. I'm sure you may wonder why I didn't get all taken care of at once, or earlier yet. Short answer: the top ones came in nearly correctly. I hoped the bottoms would do the same, which sorta happened.
Wisdom teeth are annoying though.


1 comment: