Far Town

Updating PTE took me a solid 2 hours.
And I enjoyed every second of it.

Job searching continues, little success but I've peaked a bit of interest so far. I've been able to spend time seeing friends from uni, catching up and just hanging out with them. It's reassuring and wonderful they are around, figuring when this blog started, New City and friendship weren't in the same post.

Over this coming weekend my rents are heading out to check out a small town to the west. They have retirement ideas based around there. For the sake of PTE, I dub it Far Town.
I don't have any real exciting plans so far for the weekend, aside from job hunting and maybe going out with friends on one of the days.

There's also still plans brewing for side projects with friends, and if anything comes to fruition, I'll be sure to showcase it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment