It's been a while, I'm sure you all have been quivering with anticipation for the end of the great Dyland content drought, and what brillance do I bring to you after my hiatus? 

A top ten list.... wait! WAIT WAIT! Before you click off, hear me out! I have been busy working away on various projects all while listening to music, very specific music - remixes. My girlfriend hates listening to these so I wanted to share with you my TOP TWENTY remixes that I listen to while working in the hope that this sparks conversation and you all can make your suggestions. 

So these will be coming out every Friday for the next little bit!

- Dyland

3 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJRkIdddsow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claims of consistent posting for the next bit?

    You've got me beat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Lookin' forward to see these remixes!

    ReplyDelete