Project Universify

Firstly, no, universify is not actually a word. But I'm calling this project it, so deal with it.

Now then, this project involves many little things being done towards a common goal. That goal is the one thing I've lack for over a decade: Organization.

First off, I'm scanning through my old email accounts, taking whatever info/memories I want from it, then deleting them. I already did this with my first email account, for it was hacked. This will not only finally put me at one email address, since I have 5 (well 4 now, but still too goddamn many) emails and to try to maintain and watch them all to prevent hacking is just a plain pain in the ass. Plus I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but now I have the ambition.

Secondly, Finishing off the cafechan coffee cup now, which was a coffee cup made of paper mache for a website I once owned. The website died though, but the cup remains. I had never gotten around to conjuring up the energy to finish it, until now, that is. It still needs a second coat and the bottom is still unpainted.

Thirdly, Area around my computer, as I call it, 'base 50', is now going to also be reoganized beyond belief. I acquired two shelves (Legitimately) and am filling them with movies n things. I gotta fix one of em though, cuz its kinda broken in the back. I also gotta clean off my desk and my table, and then take down some crap on the walls, and so yeah, I got lots to do.

I also started growing a bean plant. Named it Jack. It has only seen sunlight once though, cuz it usually sits on my desk. I have a lamp shining on it though, and such seems to work cuz It's actually starting to grow now.

Finally, this:


Also The Game.

2 comments:

  1. bad things happen to people/plants named Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but this Jack is supernatural, therefore he bypasses that law.

    ReplyDelete