Fight-o!

I've been thinking things over, and I came up with some solutions...

Firstly, I checked, and I got unbanned from 4chan, but I decided that now it's a test of will so I'm going to continue not going to 4chan for as long as I can. I'll probably crack eventually, but I figure it won't be til September anyway. Plus 4chan during the summer isn't much fun.

Secondly, Still working at it with the whole 'Series thing'. I think I finally realize that I probably will never make an actual series, due to lack of organizing an actual story. I might just make random movies until the characters stick. Basically, I'm thinking of working with two sets: Pj, Jenny, Riccy and Taylor as Set 1, and Tino and Tim as set 2.

This brings me to my second point: I've been thinking of maybe finishing the T&T animation that I had started like last year. I quit cuz first PJ told me the walk cycle was fail (hes right), then due to loss of interest. However, it might be worth going at the project again, just to see what I can come up with.

I also figured I should make business Penguin episode 2. Just, whenever I actually feel like it. So, don't expect it til like, 2020. If that. :D

As for Jennys show 2, which is actually a game, which is actually a 'lets take off jennys clothes game', I'm on the fence about finishing it. I know it won't be that good. But, It is close to being done.

Also, I started watching anime again, namely K-On! Blame Samantha.
Finally, heres a sexy song feauturing a saxophone.

3 comments: