If you read this post you are awesome

I'm going to pull a Samara here and name a bunch of things then describe them.

To Start on: Ozzy is cool

I was doing what I usually do for music, and thats finding it randomly, and I found some music from Ozzy Osbourne. Like 'No more tears' and 'I don't wanna stop' and 'Crazy Train' and 'Mr. Crowley' and stuff. I found that I really like it cuz it speaks to my mind. yeah.

Second down: Beavis and Butt-Head

My cousin was gonna download all the seasons but we decided to just watch a DVD of a collection of Beavis and Butthead. It was pretty cool. It also showed me that my outlook thing on Animation and life was too uptight, Like I couldn't even laugh at a poop joke for a bit. Now I'm good again and it's like the first time since I moved that I've felt almost calm and laid-back.

Thirdlee: Tino and Tim in the talk

I wrote a script for a Tino and Tim cartoon, but its written with beavis and butthead in mind so it really suits those characters more than Tino and Tim. So I gotta kinda figure out how I want Tino and Tim's personalities to be, and then maybe I can rewrite the script and make it work and stuff and maybe even make a Tino and Tim cartoon. That'd be cool.

Last and least: My computer crashed yesterday

Its still alive so its cool but I think it overheated. The whole screen froze and it died though, and my music like repeated the same note over and over. It was bad.

Finally: Scratch on my arm

lol It's healing. I didn't put any bleach on it though cuz I already had put hydrogen peroxide before I came up with the idea. So yeah.


It's a picture of Tino and Tim cuz they're cool :P

2 comments: