PTE IS BACK, BABY!

Firstly, I am now officially registered for grade 12. I got a schedule and stuff, it doesn't tell me any of my teachers yet though. all I know is Semester 1 is going to be like riding a bicycle with flat tires and rusted brakes down a rocky steep declining hill. And Semester 2 will be nice.

I also got a parking pass so I can park at school now. :P Also I start on September 2nd.

In other news, my dad's back in Russia again and he won't be back for 3 weeks. :( Such sucks but at least its half the time and he's not going in winter time so there won't be delays such as a blizzard. (Then again it is Russia, you never know. ಠ_ಠ)

Also, I have a problem. Not only did I crack and go back to 4Chan, but upon returning, I found there was a new board: The Pokemon Board. After browsing it a bit, I realized I really liked Gary's face. I started to save pictures of Gary's face and soon it became a problem and I have 15MB of Gary Pictures. Then I had the brilliant idea of combating my Gary problem with saving pictures of a girl. So I started saving pictures of Ritsu. NOW I HAVE 20MB OF RITSU AND 15MB OF GARY OH GOD THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND.

Finally, This Song cuz it's relevant; and This Song just for kicks. :P

5 comments:

  1. the only thing I have to say about you saving that much of their faces is:
    facepalm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE A PROBLEM I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

    I need...The A-TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problems really start when you start doing the plums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plums are a dangerous fruit.

    lol plum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Checked it out, Yours is awesome too! :P

    ReplyDelete