FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hey guess what swearing alert ok i warned you

FIRST OF ALL, It's nearing that time of year again.

That's right, Valentine's Day! I'm stupidly sad about not having a girlfriend to share it with, and I don't know why. It's probably me falling in to the holiday propaganda that in order to enjoy valentine's day, you need a loving girlfriend. It probably doesn't help that I'll be at school that day, which is really the only reason why I care. High School turns that day into 'LOOK AT ME I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND HAHA YOU ARE SINGLE YOU ARE JEALOUS' day. HALLWAYS, HALLWAYS EVERYWHERE, FILLED WITH PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION ALL DAY. It's going to suck.

SECONDLY, Bandit has taken his last bite of human flesh.

I don't know if I mentioned it in previous posts, but basically since he has done it so many times, a 'one more bite and that's it' threat had been set. As you might've guessed, today he tested that threat, and now plans are being put underway to have him put down.

I'll miss that fat brick of lard covered in fur with a hot bum.

There is no set date of execution at this point It's set for Saturday, February 12th, 2011. I'll keep y'all updated.

FINALLY, I've still been at home, sick. HOPEFULLY GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW (?)

2 comments: