Brutal Week II: Melancholy Monday

Well, this weekend was certainly melancholy. A flu spread in our house and I've been sick since Friday evening. Saturday when I posted the thing about brutal week II, I was battling a headache. (Had taken aspirin by then, was kicking in slowly but surely.) Basically, I spent my whole weekend sleeping and being sick. :/

Today however, I am feeling more recovered. I still had to stay home though. Running fever and hoarse coughing were not ideal health issues for school. This now makes tomorrow's school day even more brutal (If I can go), as I have missed the math test review, as well as the start of independent projects, meaning everyone else already has their plans started, so now I hafta come up with mine. (most likely a monologue)
I also am going to the doctor tomorrow (though I don't really need to...) which may cause brutal week to be set back even further, making Wrathful Wednesday the roughest day possible.

Finally, I whipped up a new logo for the OBP, which got PJ's approval, so it will be used in Jenny's Quiz. Here it is:

2 comments: