January Drought

My sister's in New City right now with her BF, and I'm here in Hometown. SO BACKWARDS YO

Right now I'm constantly on edge about assignments as classes have (as expected) began to run their usual course of increasing difficulty exponentially. During February I should be a full blown mess.

In other news, thanks to the encouragement of my friends, I've recently been taking another crack at trying to finish/make Jenny's Quiz. Progress is being made, but distractions are still horribly high and progress is still slow as hell. Also, distractions are an endless problem as the very things needed to help create the game distract me. ie. Music, images, information, etc.

I've also recently been going through rapid music phases. Over the past few days, I've gone from House to Hip Hop to Heavy Metal to Hardstyle. This has nothing to do with anything, but I'm now aware all the music styles start with 'H'. I dunno lol.

Since that's all the news, I will now leave you with this important message: Butts. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment