RICE

Rice.

For me, it's a nice, healthy food.

And one of my nicknames.

And now, it also stands for a little something else. The Riccionic Improved Communications Enterprise, a project similar in existance to the RURP, is a project dedicated to exactly what it implies: I intend to improve my communication skills. As this may seem rather silly, I will note that over the past few years, a trend of bashfulness and lacking confidence has given way to a lack of communicative ability, enough so that it's become a problem enough for me to focus on.
RICE does not intend to work fast, nor is it known how effective it will be. It is however, the first time the problem has become a focus and the first time it has been met with a possible solution.

This may or may not indirectly improve PTE posts, pertaining mostly to content quality and length.

2 comments:

  1. I've been working on improving my communication skills too, and just generally being less shy. It makes life more fun when you take more chances and let people be good friends with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough stuff, breaking the safety shell. But you're right, it's nice when people respond and conversation happens and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete