Internetwork 2012


I'm sure some people were half expecting this post. Or maybe even full-on expecting it.

Yes, it is that day again, March 18. The day that has been consistently celebrated by me the past 3 years as "Internetwork Anniversary Day".

For those who are wondering, The Internetwork was a flash company created by PJ and I in 2008. We got 4 other friends others involved with the company over the period of its existence. We made roughly 3-6 movies and a game in that time.

However, since the company dissolved over 3 years ago now, I figure its probably silly to still be celebrating it and such.

Though I do wonder, why have I continued to remember it?


3 comments:

  1. cuse it te day u were just getting to know each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose youre right on that, though we had all been already hanging for a bit. maybe it sealed our group? I dunno lol

      Delete
  2. well it made u wanna make flash and then u became an animator

    ReplyDelete