March Madness!

March has always been known to be a rather wacky month, and this year has proven thus far to not be any different.
3 days in to the month, and there's a couple different absurd things that have happened. A light crashed down in the middle of one of Riccy's classes, very near to where Riccy was sitting. As well, there's been an insane production boom and busts of comics, which choked Jenny's Quiz near out of production, til an influential force brought back production to Jenny's Quiz. The comics production completely collapsed within 2 days, after running strong for 3. A total of 20 comics were produced. It is unknown if more comics will be produced later.
Another rather large out-of-nowhere-production-boom project also spawned today, on Riccy's vlog channel "Friday Nights With Eric Riccy". The Animanga-R comic, which had its own blog back in 2009, before removal in 2010, was partly turned into a narrative driven comic animation. It is unknown if the project will continue, and if other voice actors will be added in the future. It is also unknown as of yet what people think of it.
"It was spur of the moment." Says Eric Riccy, "The weirdest part was I was driven to keep working on it. I was invited by friends to play TF2, but I thought I would just finish it quickly and join them. Next I knew it was midnight and I missed out, but the thing was done. There were few breaks, thats whats the craziest thing. With Jennys Quiz I take a break like every 20 minutes. With this, it was damned near straight trucking for 2 hours."
When asked about the production levels instability, Riccy stated, "Yeah, I don't understand what's going on with that. I'm trying to figure out what's causing me to go from 'idgaf' to 'zomgz must finnish naow' and vice versa. It may be partly caused by a silent stress-out thats occuring, because I have so many things I need to be doing or get done, and not enough time. It really is complicated."

No comments:

Post a Comment