Penultimate week!

It's the second last week of the first year of university! :D
Its amazing how the time flies. However this is no end. This is only the end of the beginning.

Next month many things are anticipated to happen. I can't name 'em all, but one thing in particular I will point out is Jenny's Quiz. Solid amounts of work have been put in continuously [Thanks to Kaitlin and her words of perseverance :D] which has led JQ to now be halfway complete. I can guarantee that JQ will not be ready by early April, however, mid-to-late April is a likely shot. I'm shooting to have the initial completion date be April 15, where it will then go for final testing and editing, and then full-release! The final testing and editing will likely take a few extra days, but figuring how long this project has taken (like 2 years now I think), a few days = nothing. :P

As for school, assignments bleh whatever at least there's no essays but stats is probably gonna wreck my happiness nothin' new though.

That's all the news for now! ...at least this post isn't essay-related.

2 comments: