Characters thought to be taken too seriously, Winnippeggers comics considered 'a positive direction'

I've been pondering for awhile why I have had trouble with figuring out what to do with my characters, and I've sorta figured out one issue: I've been taking them too seriously.

Aside from the idea of trying to create the next great thing, I have to realize that my characters arent anything new, diverse, special, or different, and that they really are simply cartoons.
So trying to pull anything deeper than that out of them is pure silliness.

Thus, the next Jenny game is on hold, as pretty much all my projects are right now, while I figure things out. I consider the 'Winnippeggers' comics more what I should be heading for, maybe not so extreme, but the idea of something fun and random, with running jokes and stuff like that.

Creativity is an art lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment