RETURN OF THE TANK WATCH



Around 2000-something I got this watch, pure stainless steel watch. It became infamous for being stainless steel and hilariously heavy for a watch. I wore it near daily until around 2010, when after year of it sliding up and down my wrist, one of the brackets broke off, rendering the watch unwearable as it couldnt stay on my wrist.

I decided to leave it, and wait to have it fixed. However, that day never arrived, as the opportunity to take it to the store I got it from never seemingly arised (read: I forgot about it lol). As of tonight however, I decided to give it the same repair treatment as my headphones, and used black duct tape to seal the broken area off, so that the watch could once again be used. The tape causes no discomfort, so I plan to begin wearing it as I once did.

Until I break it again at least. LOL!

Now then, back to room cleaning/moving



No comments:

Post a Comment