New City New Work

First day since transfer and I gotta say, the new store has its ups and downs but overall, it's nicer than the one in Hometown.

Certain specific rules seem to be a little more relaxed, certain aspects of the job are easier, and theres (as far as I've seen at least) no 140 pound cement bricks to be carried. I dunno if they have them and I didn't notice or if they just don't have them in yet or if I'm blind but if they honestly don't have said overly heavy blocks then my hands are going to not get too shredded this summer.

Fingers crossed, but so far, s'all good.


Also if you read the title as 'new city new york' you are a casual.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. agreeeeed!

      Apparently the blocks are there, they're just way less popular than hometown's store.
      How true that rings is yet to be seen, but I remain optimistic :)

      Delete